There are a lot of errors that you might experience while using the app. These errors are noticed due to various reasons.
These include some causes like corrupted file, no compatibility, less storage and many more.
Common errors in the catmouse app
Follow the given steps to resolve the issues. But make sure that you have the latest apk.
- The first step is to open the app.
- Then you need to go to the settings menu.
- Then alter the default settings.
- Now alter the name as well.
- Open the settings menu. Here tap on about device.
- Now you will find a build number. You have to tap on it seven times. When you have done this you will receive a pop up message on the screen that says you are a developer.
- Now turn back to the settings menu. Click on the developer’s option.
- Now click on the enable option for the USB debugging.
It might happen that the apk you have downloaded is corrupted then you first need to uninstall it. Now you have to begin the download again. And the most important thing is that you have to be sure that the source is official.
App not installed error
You can resolve with this error by:
Clearing the cache.
You can solve this error switching to the settings menu. Now you have to click on the settings and then open the apps. Go to system settings and next to package installer. Now tap on the clear cache option.
Conclusion The catmouse is a great application to stream a wide range of content on your devices. You just need to browse and select the content. You can watch it in various languages